Home › About Us
Keyspace Technologies was established in 2006, led by founder and Managing Director, David Williams. Having worked as Chief Information Officer at a number of organisations and heading up their internal IT departments, David was acutely aware of two major challenges that businesses faced:
- Defining technology strategies and driving innovation
- Dealing with external IT integrators and managed service providers
Dissatisfied with the disconnect between external advice and internal business goals, David started Keyspace with a small team, including his wife, Tessa. Their mission: bridge the gap between IT and business, and ensure that business growth and success is the priority in every partnership.
We align everything we do, from the smallest projects to the biggest partnerships, with our core values. We believe that by measuring up to them, you, as our partner, will always receive solutions and advice tailored specifically to your business with guaranteed success.
- Integrity – There is nothing more important than building open and honest relationships with every one of our partners
- Confidence – We are confident in our vendor partners, staff capabilities and that our solutions provide tangible productivity improvements to your business
- Passion – Our passion for technology and business continually drives us to develop and improve our skills and offerings so that you always receive a premium service
- Creativity – Your business goals, directions and problems are unique, so our team are trained to find creative solutions that match those requirements in an ever-changing landscape
- Diligence – Your business outcomes and benefits drive our solution design and project implementation, and we make sure they’re delivered every time
"We have found Keyspace to be very beneficial to our business. The staff are very prompt to attend to any issues or concerns. I would happily recommend their service to anyone."
David is the Managing Director of Keyspace. Along with leading the company, he assists clients with astute business and strategic advice. An IT veteran with over 20 years commercial experience, he served in a number of senior leadership roles, including Group CIO for a manufacturing company, before founding Keyspace. An expert in applying technology to solve business problems, David takes the time to understand the needs of your business and only suggests solutions that best fit your requirements.
David not only heads Keyspace, but also is seen working with clients to adapt their technology strategy through the vCIO service to best support their business goals and ensure their. David is a current PRINCE2 Practitioner, holds ITIL certification and continues to develop his skills and exposure to new technologies and business methodologies and processes.