It is with great pleasure that we announce the introduction of a referral program to reward our Managed IT Services customers who refer us to their business contacts.
We love working closely with our customers and this is our way of saying thank you and giving back to those with the confidence in our ability to deliver.
In a nutshell, here's how it works:
- Referrer must have a Keyspace Managed IT Services agreement in place
- Commissions commence when the referred party engages with Keyspace for contracted services
- Commissions are reimbursed following payment of the referred party's monthly invoice
- Referrer will receive an ongoing commission of 10% per month of the contracted monthly revenue with the referred party
- There is no cap to how many referred parties you can earn commissions from.
- Commissions are paid to a GST registered entity for the life of the referred party while they have an active contract with Keyspace Technologies.
- Parties are bound by our standard terms and conditions
Company A has a Managed IT Services agreement with Keyspace and provides a referral to Company B.
Company B agrees to terms with Keyspace for Managed IT Services at $1,200 per month for 12 months.
Over those 12 months, Company A will receive $120 per month ($1,440). At the end of 12 months, if Company B decides to renew for another 12 months then the commissions for Company A will continue being paid. If Company B renegotiates with Keyspace at a new contracted value, then the commissions to Company A will be adjusted accordingly
If, however, Company B decides to go for an ad-hoc support arrangement after 12 months or go onto a month to month periodical arrangement then commissions to Company A will cease.
If you have already referred us to your friends and they are now customers then we will be in touch shortly to make arrangements to commence the commission payments (and back date) - you know who you are 🙂Tags: commission, rebates, referral