Project management is one of those things that looks easy — until you try it.
Project managers admit this themselves. A 2015 IT industry survey found nearly 45% of project management professionals were unclear on the business objectives of their IT projects, while 78% said their project requirements were usually out of sync with the business.
The chaotic nature of projects, especially those technology-related, makes delivery especially challenging. Project management aims to wrap physical delivery, personnel, service providers and a dozen other aspects up into a nice, tidy solution, all within the specified time and budget constraints.
Because of this, practiced and skilled project managers who have seen and overcome a multitude of risks, issues and obstacles in previous projects are critically important. Your projects benefit from lessons learned from past project delivery across a wide variety of industries.
More than ever, it makes sense to partner with a technology company who incorporates project management into their service delivery.
At Keyspace, we have a number of experienced PRINCE2-certified project managers who successfully oversee the delivery of each technology project we undertake for our many partners. We achieve this by deeply understanding your business to make sure the technology and project completely align to your required business outcomes and strategy.
Whether you need assistance in managing an internal project, would like an objective resource to manage delivery of a third party external project, or are interested in engaging Keyspace directly for your business technology requirements, we can help.
Our Project Management services will help you deliver successful outcomes, on time and on budget, for whatever project you’re facing. These are just some of the reasons we’re able to deliver for our partners, time and time again.
- Experts at Your Service: Your projects will be managed effectively and delivered successfully with our experienced, qualified PRINCE2-certified practitioners.
- Engagement on Your Terms: Customised solutions guaranteed to meet your unique projects, circumstances and requirements.
- Remove Conflicts & “Blind Spots”: Reduce the risk of projects falling apart from internal conflicts by utilising an outside resource and eliminate project “blind spots” the business may have.
- Minimise Project Risk: Reduce and transfer risk to experts trained to identify, assess and address those risks with robust contingencies.
- Reduce Costs: Eliminate the expense and administrative effort of managing PM services in-house.
Want to know more?
If your business, like 89% of other high-performing organisations, considers project management one of their most valuable assets, talk to Keyspace over a free, no-obligation consultation on how you can get more from your PM and other business processes.