Should your business use Managed IT Services?
We are often asked by clients what the difference is between break/fix IT support work and our monthly Managed Services packages.
For those who are unsure – Break/Fix is just that, something in your IT infrastructure breaks and we come and fix it as and when needed and you are charged our hourly rate.
On the other hand, a Managed Services package is a monthly per user fee that you pay to have unlimited remote and onsite business hours support for your servers and computers.
We can also customise our Managed Services packages to include website hosting, firewalls, VoIP and other technology within your business, so if something goes wrong you just need to make one call to Keyspace and we will get it sorted for you.
6 Reasons Your Business Should Use Managed IT Services
Whilst we obviously strive to deliver the highest possible service for both, there are some key benefits in moving to a monthly Managed Service package that can really make it worthwhile:
- Managed Services packages are a fixed fee, so you always know what it will cost each month to support your business
- It’s unlimited remote and onsite business hours support, so you have peace of mind that you can call us and its included in the same fixed fee
- We include managed Webroot antivirus as part of our packages, so your servers and computers are proactively protected
- We include guaranteed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) so you know you will receive a response within that timeframe, this include a 1 hour response time for critical failures
- We proactively monitor your IT systems so we can detect if your hardware is close to failure or at nearing capacity and work with you to mitigate any risks of downtime
- As another bonus, we have recently launched our Referral Program so you can be rewarded for being a Managed Services client and referring new clients to us
We recently had one of our clients in the construction industry change to a Managed Service package after receiving break/fix service for 2 years. They have found the move a positive one, and now benefit from a predictable fixed fee each month, which worked out to be less than they were paying on average for break/fix work over the past 6 months.
If you think that a Managed Services package could be the right move for your business, just give us a call on 1300 797 300 and we can come out and talk about your needs.Tags: antivirus, IT Support, Managed Services, referral, SLA's