The Keyspace team recently completed the installation of 3 Hikvision IP security cameras and Network Video Recorder in their office. They have installed a few of these at client sites but wanted to ensure they use the product day to day and get hands on use of their own IP security camera system.
So why did we choose to use an IP security camera system ?
- up to 16 cameras can be connected per Network Video Recorder (NVR) and multiple NVR’s can be installed
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) on the NVR to support the cameras meaning you don’t need anything additional to power the cameras and you can just connect via a single network cable
- A Dual Operating System is in use to stop tampering
- Support Network Detection, including Network Delay, Packet Loss for additional proteciton
- 12mp (greater than 4k) and HD camera support for super clear images and the ability to clearly see number plates and faces
- Very low light performance, so no need for lights inside or out saving you money
- The cameras come in dome or bullet options for a range of installation options
- 3-year warranty on parts so you are covered in case of an issue
- Motion detection and real-time alerts to your phone
- Android and Apple Mobile Surveillance Application which includes real-time video preview of up to 16 channels and alerts on your device
- The real-time alerts to your device reduce the need for security company monitoring because you are notified as soon as there is movement near the cameras and can remote in and check and call the police if needed
If you are interested in learning more about how a Hikvision ip security camera system can benefit your business give us a call today on 1300 797 300 and why not read more about the benefits of a security camera system for your business in our blog here.